Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,859   Posts: 1,583,126   Online: 847

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    I haven't used the acute matt versions, but I really despise the standard screen. I use one of the microprism screens in one body, and a split image in the other. Either are miles above the standard cross-hair screen, IMHO.
    Where to get those?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Using the Acute-Matte D screen with split image rangefinder, I find focusing to be very positive. I cannot compare it to the RZ, which I haven't tried, but I have not been disappointed with it.
    Ian
    See link below (apparently discontinued at B&H, but this is what it looks like):
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...e_Matte_D.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
    I got one a while ago on ebay for $121,I've seen 'em go for up to $400.Patience is the key,they're quite scarce,but wonderful to have.
    A lot of money if you ask me for something which can be easily replaced by cropping or a pair of scissors.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin