Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,652   Online: 878

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now you need to go wash your hands after playing with the dirty little thing.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by stavrosk View Post
    If only developing was cheaper for medium format...
    It's not difficult to do yourself and far far cheaper. The rate at which labs are disappearing we may have to eventually......anyway it's more fun. and more fulfilling.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Are we talking about cameras or newly discovered genitals?
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might fall out of love with the Hasselblad if you held a Mamiya 7! Mamiya G.A.S is incurable!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't want to say this here at all specially in this site, but what made me to enter film world is my Hasselblad digital medium format, this digital camera ws my first medium format ever i had, and because i was blown away with its quality i decided to see where i can get that film body one, because in my country i can't find it at all, and after many threads here and another sites talking about how cool is film Hasselblad, i just ordered it with RZ at the same time together in same box but both only bodies, later in 2009 while i was in USA i bought 2 film backs new for each [501cm and RZ], until now Hasselblad is the best hndling camera in my hand even i have the issue in focus, even my Mamiya 7II didn't impress me as this Hasselblad, but mamiya 7 will be my travel one once it is fixed due to weight.

Bottom line, i am very very happy to be a Hasselblad user/shooter [film and digital], and i will not sacrifice it for any another cameras, Rollei or Bronica or Yashica all are great systems, but Hasselblad will be my choice over them, just 6x7 and 6x9 getting my love over Hasselblad, I am lost.

Wait until you touch your first 8x10....:}

Not a bad time to be buying a film camera, especially the Hasselblad. Prices appear to be more reasonable, but higher then last year I think.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm in the same boat having picked up my first Hasselblad a couple of weeks ago, a mint/unused 501cm. I've owned and used a lot of cameras over the years but the V-series is pretty much perfection, at least for me. I like my Mamiya 645 with PhaseOne digital back, but I LOVE my Hassy. Pretty much same relationship with digital vs film. The Hassy absolutely oozes quality and is a joy to use, there's no going back after you've caught the bug.

Here's my mistress...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	501cm.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	46751

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a couple of Hasselblads and a nice assortment of lenses which are my mainstay. That said, if you want some real fun and excitement get a Holga and some out-dated film. That is, if you like surprises. Be sure to tape the back closed.

http://www.jefffreyglasser.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What's always impressive to me is how relatively light and compact they are, especially with the WL finder. And you definitely get the impression (borne out by many) that if kept up properly, these things will go on indefinitely. The lens shutters are probably the part that needs service most frequently.

I saw a guy in the local camera shop a couple of weeks ago with a gold (!) 500C/M around his neck. He'd bought it there recently -- they already have another under glass that I've drooled over any number of times. Talk about camera bling, and good on him for actually using it. (He had an M9 with him also.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I feel i want to buy another Hasselblad 500 series, but this time i want to get 500CM, chrome, and film back [Black], because i have 501CM black and film back chrome.
    Hope one day to buy 500cm body[chorme] with lens 80mm CF only as i can use my current chrome back, or to buy a black back and 80mm CF lens

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin