Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,989   Posts: 1,524,084   Online: 1076

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by skahde View Post
    I would gladly buy the lenses I have for my Blad at current prices and go on a long and nice vacation with it for the difference to the price I really paid for them back then.
    They are worth the money but still well out of my budget.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking through KEH's offerings I see your point. In Europe C-lenses have come down in price considerably more than in the US.

Images
    Yep in the states it costs more to get a good piece of glass.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin