Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,707   Posts: 1,482,856   Online: 979

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My equipment lives in my Pelican cases. When I shoot events, they go in with me. If I'm going out for the day, I have two back packs, one small, one large. I pack what I need and leave the rest in the van. On days when I want to travel really light, I carry my Canonet QL17 with me on a neck strap and put some rolls of film in my pocket.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Might I suggest a donkey, or maybe a handcart? Flippin' 'eck that's a lot of gear

For a backpack, I use a LowePro micro trekker to carry my SQ-A kit (two lenses, one attached, will fit). If I need a 35mm, then it goes around my neck. If I need yet another camera, I wear cargo pants or set a base camp

Shooter
    35mm
    nd the ultimate, finally!

Lowepro pro messenger 160

Finally a bag that is sturdy, will age very well, can contain many Leicas and lenses (my equipment) or a Xpan + Leica outfit, and it looks Good!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin