Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,191   Online: 952

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    About the etrs 645,
    How do you shoot this in portrait mode if you can longer see the waist level?
    Obviously, I am just getting to learn the MF.
    Ronald

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldD View Post
    About the etrs 645,
    How do you shoot this in portrait mode if you can longer see the waist level?
    Obviously, I am just getting to learn the MF.
    Ronald
    Either use a prism finder, or very awkward body positioning.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks HopScotch,
    Ronald

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I using a hand held meter get the non-metered prism. They are quite inexpensive. Also, there is a 90 degree rotating prism that was popular with portrait photographers; is also is non-metered and is also great for low level shooting and deciding which way to frame. If needing a metered prism, the AEIII is probably the better choice as it has a spot meter option and hold ability that the AEII does not. The AEII metering is very fast and accurate so I'd expect thw same from the AEIII. I do use the WL finder more than my AEII or nonmetered prism. I do enjoy the AEII automation when just walking around and more interested in general shooting than being critical or when the subject matter or lighting is subject to moving such as wildlife photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The AEIII also has much longer battery life than the AEII. But I agree, the WLF is more fun to use.
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Prism, a speed grip n a focusing lever, you will enjoy shooting an ETRS alot more.

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin