Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,708   Online: 703

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you do use an extension tube, remember:

Lens is ALWAYS last on, first off.

And ALWAYS keep your finger away from the shutter release button when (dis-)mounting lenses, even when not using extension tubes.

- Leigh
    “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” - Plato

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Guys, here's my first good image from my first session of still life in my entire life. I gathered up some milk jugs, some I found while out in the woods. The crate is from my great grandfathers fruit orchard he operated years ago. Notice the "Steinberger Orchards." The shot was almost at closest focus. Shot at f/16 at 1/2sec on FP4 and developed in Rodinal 1:50 for optimum sharpness. I really like the way this image came together. And I'm very excited to get into shooting still life more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails milk bottles, still life 3-30-12 04 neg # 11-12.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good work, Brian. Keep it up.

- Leigh
    “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” - Plato

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brian steinberger View Post
    Guys, here's my first good image from my first session of still life in my entire life. I gathered up some milk jugs, some I found while out in the woods. The crate is from my great grandfathers fruit orchard he operated years ago. Notice the "Steinberger Orchards." The shot was almost at closest focus. Shot at f/16 at 1/2sec on FP4 and developed in Rodinal 1:50 for optimum sharpness. I really like the way this image came together. And I'm very excited to get into shooting still life more!
    Really nice!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My newest one!

BTW.. I'm getting some small amount of flare from the 120/5.6. Knowing it's not a T* coating I should get a lens hood for it. What is the correct B50 lens hood to use on this lens?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cheese grader 4-4-12 neg #10.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Wow, that´s amazing!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin