Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,594   Online: 1178

Shooter
    Multi Format

Where to get Bay 3 Rolleinar?

I'd like to entertain the idea of getting a Rolleinar 1 for my 2.8D but its hard to lust after something you can't find. I don't even know how much I should expect to pay for one should I find happen across it. Judging by the prices of Bay 1 filters compared to Bay 3 filters the Rolleinar will most likely going to be out of my price range but if anyone has information on where I might find one or how much it might cost I'd appreciate it.

Adam

Shooter
    Medium Format

It may take some searching. It took me several years to find a Rolleinar I set for my Bay III camera. I paid $60 at a swap meet a dozen years ago. Any vintage Rollei gear can be tough to find, but be persistent and you'll find it. E-bay, KEH, are good sources. Yes, they can be pricey. Good luck!

Peter Gomena

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rolleinar 2 bay III for $95 here: http://www.igorcamera.com/rolleiflex.htm

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin