Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,969   Posts: 1,558,523   Online: 1053

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would also advise the hand held meter... It won't take up much room in your bag and you would have the option of taking incident or reflected readings. If anything, consider it a backup to the on-camera meter of the Yashica.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you compared your internal meter reading with your handheld reflective meter? Do you get results that are significantly different? I've found the meter in my 124 to be pretty accurate; once you understand it's angle of coverage and the limitations of any "non-spot" reflective meter. Especially for b/w and color negative films. That said, I'd bring the incident meter along for incident readings (and backup).
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin