Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,909   Posts: 1,521,569   Online: 798

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I don't use the RB handheld, for the most part. It's just that much bigger than my former Hassy or my current Rolleiflex, which is what I shoot when I want to shoot handheld. I got the RB, frankly, for shooting studio portraiture in color, so I'd have sufficient quality to beat a DSLR. Which it does, in spades. I'm just thinking of something I can use it for out of the studio. Again, not going to be shooting birds or wildlife with the RB. Out of the studio it will still always be on a tripod, so size/bulk of the lens doesn't really matter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've got a 50, 90, 180 and 360. I wouldn't bother with the 250 if you have the 180 already. Don't forget the lens hood. I use the bellows hood so it adjusts for all their lenses (except 50). I shoot with a heavy Gitzo tripod. Here's a shot with the 360C. http://flic.kr/p/93txKX

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Scott: I agree with others that the 250 is probably too close to the 180, and would opt for the 360 if it was me. However, I haven't really seriously shopped for a 360 since shortly after I got my RB several years ago, I came across a really good deal on the 500 and made an impulse buy!! So, what do I know?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin