Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,157   Online: 822

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Hasselblad 70mm back supports 100 exposures with regular film, or 200 exposures using thin stock.
    There was also a 500-exposure version that used a 100-foot roll of film.

Have you considered a Nikon F2 with the 250-exposure bulk back? Probably much easier to find, uses regular 35mm film, and more exposures.

- Leigh
    “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” - Plato

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    There is a pink elephant in this room. All y'all know what it is. Sometimes, there is a right tool for the job and it's not our favourite toy.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry to revive an older thread, but I have a couple questions for Kav. What time interval are you going to use, and just exactly how unattended does the camera need to be? I was thinking that a Hasselblad A32 back might work for you - certainly you can still get some color films in 220-size and getting them processed should not be a problem. You'll only get 32 shots instead of 100, but that's still a fairly large number of shots in one magazine. If your situation would let you reload periodically, might this work?

Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    Sorry to revive an older thread, but I have a couple questions for Kav. What time interval are you going to use, and just exactly how unattended does the camera need to be? I was thinking that a Hasselblad A32 back might work for you - certainly you can still get some color films in 220-size and getting them processed should not be a problem. You'll only get 32 shots instead of 100, but that's still a fairly large number of shots in one magazine. If your situation would let you reload periodically, might this work?
    The interval would depend on how many shots I can take with out reloading, I have a back for 120 & 220 film. I will look into the A32 back. Otherwise I will just use what I have on hand. I would only be able to shoot one roll of film a day for this project. Thanks for the info!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Hasselblad 70mm Film Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    The interval would depend on how many shots I can take with out reloading, I have a back for 120 & 220 film. I will look into the A32 back. Otherwise I will just use what I have on hand. I would only be able to shoot one roll of film a day for this project. Thanks for the info!
    Hey Kav!

I have a 70mm hassy back and some stock for sale

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    FYI get 70mm film for one day only .... seriously .. today...!!

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum390/...rder-70mm.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin