Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,841   Online: 1017

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya RZ67 left hand grip ?

I've been looking to buy a left hand grip for my RZ67 Pro II and have found one advertised which is said to be for the RZ67 Pro II D ? will it work properly on my RZ67 Pro II ? Thanks in advance for any feedback or advice as usual.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes. If it's like this one, it works on all three RZ bodies, (Pro, Pro II, and Pro IId).

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...er_RZ_for.html

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you need to use the left-hand grip to fire the shutter electronically, then the grip shown by Marc B. is your only solution. I've also been using the grips designed for the RB67 which use a mechanical linkage to physically depress the shutter button. The beauty of these (there are about 4 variants) is that they offer more variety and are usually much cheaper. If your use the RZ67 outdoors with a plain or AE prism finder you can also get a pistol grip which makes using the RZ at eye level much easier with all but the largest/heaviest lenses.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin