Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,093   Online: 980

Shooter
    Multi Format

Just bought RB67 Pro-S 120 back + Attached Revolving Adapter

Hi Gang -

As the title states; I *just* bought a new-to-me 120 back for my RB67 Pro-S (and looks to be in EXC condition) via the big auction site. The interesting thing is that it came with the *attached* Revolving Adapter!!!

I pd $71 US for it and by the photos (of the *actual* item being sold), they both look in EXC condition. I called the Camera store and spoke w/the guy there and he confirmed that the mechanicals worked as they should, but maybe needed new light-seals (nothing new there...).

SO, was this a "Good", "Bad", or "WOW - there's one born every second" price?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It sounds like a good price. Are you confident that both the back and the revolving adapter are Pro-S models, rather than the older Pro models?

As I expect you know, you can use the Pro backs and adapters on the Pro-S bodies, but you lose the double-exposure interlock.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Matt -

Yep, the photos show the Pro-S emblem on the back as well as the double-exposure lock - thereby ensuring that both the magazine back "cover" as well as insert are Pro-S. I'm pretty stoked as both are in much better cosmetic condition than my current set!!!

In any event, i'm planning on re-sealing both just to be sure.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin