Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,165   Online: 1174

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Contax 645!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I wish I could believe you, Marc, but their prices and indications of long-discontinued films being "in stock" are way too good to be true. It looks like they're a classic bait and switch joint.

If you've successfully bought some 220 from them recently though I'd love to hear it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just ordered the 800z. Bought 2 packs. Hopefully its not a B.Switch.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Try JapanExposures for 220 film. They seem to have more offerings than other retailers. I've ordered from them and they appear to be an honest retailer. I did a search of EC -- also enticed by their offerings of long discontinued film favorites -- but the reviews were not encouraging.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thx tnabbott for the advice. Eastcoast just sent me an email that they cancelled my 800z order because it was out. Now my contax is mad at me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    @f1.4: What were your settings when shooting the clouds. Lately, I have been infactuated with clouds and sky...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mredr81 View Post
    @f1.4: What were your settings when shooting the clouds. Lately, I have been infactuated with clouds and sky...
    I meter off a portion of the blue sky. If there is none, I'm not sure... To make the clouds look really nice, a circular polarizer (for color) or red filter (for b/w) are helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin