Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,060   Posts: 1,561,617   Online: 890

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have read about them and liked the fuji but i have heard that the batteries and hard to get and the camera is not the strongest, ie electrical.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Understandable. I make a point not to use anything which I think will put me out of commission due to an electrical issue.
    In other worlds he has
    darker days, blacker swells.
    Strokes that mix noir revenge
    on waves of grey.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    The Fuji 680 has a full set of movements, so you can use tilt, rise and fall etc and it would solve your problem. There is a 115mm f3.2 lens which is the equivalent of a 50mm lens in 35mm. I prefer the 125mm f3.2 and the 180mm f3.2, oh and they are great optics. It is a beast of a camera but it can be used handheld but I prefer a tripod. I have a pentaprism finder and a Beattie screen and when used in conjunction with Acros I get 5x4 quality. The last model Fuji produced the mkIII is the version to get, its built like a tank and such a versatile camera. I have used it almost exclusively over the past 2 years in preference to my LF cameras.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin