Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,630   Online: 996

Shooter
    Multi Format

Hasselblad lens question

Hi,

I just bought a 2000FC and it came with the 80/2.8 Planar F lens. They stuck a 58mm on the front of the lens but I don't think it's the right one as it doesn't really fit properly.

I've searched high and low to find the filter spec for that lens and can't find it. Does anyone know the size? Note, it's the F lens, not CF or FE.

Thanks,

Mark

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Don't know the lens first hand but according to this data sheet (http://www.hasselbladhistorical.eu/pdf/lds/F80.pdf) it has a standard bayonet 50 mount. Filters for that mount are widely available and not as expensive as some other mounts. Alternatively you can buy a cheap bay 50 to 58mm adapter from ebay.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks! I even looked at the Hasselblad Historical site, but that site is so confusing to navigate I couldn't find anything.

Much appreciated.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin