Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,683   Posts: 1,548,545   Online: 1078

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That's the dry fire drill: pull out the dark slide from the back a bit and push down the 2x lever--won't cock and fire otherwise without film.

Do check the link I posted on how to use 120 in a 220 back--all's not lost!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    GSW thank you for the link. I have ordered several rolls of 120 film, I ordered extra so that I can use one to check spacing, etc.
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    35mm
    As a note, on these, unless film's loaded the shutter will only fire with the double exposure lever engaged. However, Bronica's are somewhat notorious for an issue with this switch. If I engage mine, I have to remove the battery and reset the camera to get it working properly again. Just an FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by one90guy View Post
    The camera was a SQ A, 2 220 film backs, working metered prism, 2 excellent working lens,8o 2.8 and 65 4 and body looks good. I went to order some 220 black/white, uh oh missed that, no 220 b/w. Been looking for a 120 back, but they are almost as much as I have in the camera. And my wife keeps giving me the I told you to keep what you had look and now you have to order something for the camera

Now to the unknown part, not sure if I am missing something, but I can only cock the shutter by moving the double exposure knob to that setting, then flip it back to A to fire shutter. I have tryed both backs and made sure the dark slide was removed with same results. Am I looking at a serious problem or just over looking something?

I thank everyone for there help, now if I can sort this out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks inlarry I have got some good Bronica info from this forum. Looking forward to running some through it. Headed out July 5th for a couple of weeks on southern back roads and plan on taking lots of photos
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bronica up date, used 120 in both 220 backs, only glich, only 9 exposures per roll. But had a major user problem, all images out of focus using both lens. Daughter gets prefect focus with either lens. So she talked me out of camera and gave back my Ricoh Diacord L:^) I have never had focus issues with any other camera other than a miss now and then. But am happy to get tlr back which I can focus:^)
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Medium Format
    one90guy, Do you still have the Bronica? I'll be in Corpus next month, maybe we could meet (with another film-photo buff) and chat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin