Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,824   Online: 732

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

KEH mini BLOG series =)

I know i have to be getting anoying by now, but oh well haha.... decided to share that KEH published a post on my Ektar photos =)
    also, just wanted to say how awesome film is, before shooting with digital my photos always seemed to get passed by on flickr, facebook, or any community i posted them in. But since making the switch, I dont know, people have been more aware of them. anyways, Ive provided the link, hope you guys like it =)

www.kehblog.com/2012/07/behind-image-will-harris.html

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very poignant. Your work speaks more than a snapshot might and I hope that you can continue it.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Very poignant. Your work speaks more than a snapshot might and I hope that you can continue it.

Mike
    Thanks mike =) I pray that i continue to do so =)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very good work, keep it up. You might like trying it in black and white also.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nice blog entry!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great stuff there. Thanks for letting us know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Will,
    Great pics, I'm impressed by the young lady in the concertina! Yep, you could do well with black and white too. My heart goes out to all of them. We had no young women troops in Nam, except for Doctors and nurses.
    God bless all of you!
    2bits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    Will,
    Great pics, I'm impressed by the young lady in the concertina! Yep, you could do well with black and white too. My heart goes out to all of them. We had no young women troops in Nam, except for Doctors and nurses.
    God bless all of you!
    2bits
    thanks! just noticed the typo on the concertina wire, spell checking on a 24 shift at night can really suck haha.. But thank you as well for serving as well =)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Haha! Just keep up the nice photography, I'll be looking forward for more to come.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Will, just saw this, and your flickr blog. Keep up the excellent work! Thank you for serving.

Kent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin