Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,469   Posts: 1,570,889   Online: 988

Shooter
    35mm

Light seals for Fuji GA645

I picked up a GA645 recently from the APUG board. I'm thrilled with the condition and I think I got a good deal. I've shot one roll through the camera, with results which are very nice IMO.

However, when loading my second roll, I noticed a few specks of black gunk on the backing paper, and I realized the light seal at the hinge was a bit sticky, and seemed somewhat degraded. I'm comfortable camera's light-tight at the moment, but it may not be for long! This seems like an easy job, but I have no idea what material to use, or where to get it. Can someone help?

Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Email Jon Goodman and see what he can offer JGood21967@aol.com He set the standard for light seals, kits, etc.

If he does help, please report back so others can see. He was driven off of Ebay by people stealing his instructions and such after years of having the best materials, the best service, and the best helpful attitude.
    Last edited by Dan Daniel; 07-25-2012 at 01:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, Dan. I'm in touch with him now, trying to get something.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin