Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,816   Online: 1011

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love my RZ67 Proii. I have the 50, 90 and 180mm lenses. I use it mostly for portraits as it really captures something special. I have lugged it around all over the place, and although I don't anymore (I have the Mamiya 7) I still take the RZ out for a spin.

You might be interested to know that you can also use the 220 backs loaded with 120. I see that film backs are cheap on eBay nowadays. What I love is that you can carry several backs with different films, the system stops you along the way if you're doing something wrong (I don't know how many pictures I've taken of my lens cap on the Mamiya 7!) and it's like a tank.

I have and use the dual cable release, I have the infrared remote control which I cannot get to work. I mostly use the 50mm lens.

Enjoy your system, it's a wonderful beast with a wonderful soul.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    I love my RZ67 Proii. I have the 50, 90 and 180mm lenses. I use it mostly for portraits as it really captures something special. I have lugged it around all over the place, and although I don't anymore (I have the Mamiya 7) I still take the RZ out for a spin.

You might be interested to know that you can also use the 220 backs loaded with 120. I see that film backs are cheap on eBay nowadays. What I love is that you can carry several backs with different films, the system stops you along the way if you're doing something wrong (I don't know how many pictures I've taken of my lens cap on the Mamiya 7!) and it's like a tank.

I have and use the dual cable release, I have the infrared remote control which I cannot get to work. I mostly use the 50mm lens.

Enjoy your system, it's a wonderful beast with a wonderful soul.
    I agree, i also have 2 of 3 lenses you have, 50 and 180, i use 50mm for outdoors and rarely for indoors if no portraits, so i will add another lens in the future i hope, but not 90, i will go with 110mm.

I was thinking to get 220 back for RZ, but then i bought Fuji GSW690III, and Mamiya 7II, both accept 220, so i will ignore RZ for 220.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cool. I didn't know you can load 120 in the 220 backs. I have three now and, yeah, I like having multiple backs. I have film A.D.D. So it helps to have options.
    So far I've been using my 110 and 50 the most. The 180 will get some use soon, I'm going to give it a whirl with some portraits soon.
    I'm definitely in love with the RZ. It is big and a lot to haul around but the images are quite awesome! I'm still looking for a good bag to carry the kit in.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin