Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,655   Online: 850

Thread: rollei magic

Shooter
    Medium Format

rollei magic

i was wondering if i can use the flash setting , even though i am not using the flash, to over ride the auto aperature settings, to play with and try to get better dof. not much dof in auto ap. function. or am i just stuck with auto ap forever.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try it and you will find out.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You're better off not using the Rollei Magic at all - I'm amazed yours still works. But the fact that the auto aperture seems to be giving you wide open all the time is suggestive that this camera is like most other Rollei Magics and not working now. And it's not worth fixing - IF you can get it fixed, you'll spend more to repair it than you would to get a clean working regular Rolleiflex 3.5 E, and maybe even a 2.8 E if you're lucky.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i am not saying that it doesn't work, which it does. i would like to over ride it and see what works best for my shots. i will try it on my own, just thought i would find someone out there that has done it , with this camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I believe the flash settings give you about a 1/30" shutter speed at the selected aperture. They should work fine with no flash.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin