Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,676   Online: 949

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't have any replacement/upgrade screen in either of my MF or LF cameras but I've been curious and tempted to try a "Beattie Intenscreen" as advertised at Kohscamera.com Supposed to increase brightness on the GG equivalent to about 2 f stops.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have an Intenscreen in my Rolleiflex 2,8 F and I had a factory installed ground glass screen in the 3,5 Automat MXV. The Intenscreen is much brighter especially in the corner, it has a very fine "grain", but the exact focus is easier to detect on the ground glass (but only in the middle). I changed the ground glass against a cutted to fit Mamiya RB 67 screen, this works perfect for me. This solution was much much cheaper than an Intenscreen would have been. I'd not spent so much money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin