Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,000   Online: 826

Shooter
    Multi Format

Best focusing screen for an RZ67 ProIID

I've been shooting with an RZ67 ProII for years, but always in a "stock" configuration. I just recently picked up a ProIID and am picking up a few accessories for it (L-Grip, Winder II, etc.). I've noticed that there are a number of different focusing screens for it and am considering getting a split rangefinder type screen. I believe that is the "E" version. While researching this, I noticed a number of other screens made by Mamiya as well as some third party screens, which report to offer a brighter image on the ground glass.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with these screens and can offer any recommendations.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a brightscreen 20/20 based off an original mamiya screen. Much brighter and snappier, definitely recommended and worth the price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have the rangefinder style for my RB and it is great.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cool, thanks guys. Going to see if Brightscreen makes a rangefinder version.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They will modify any version, I believe. I find the stock micro-prism only to be better than split image, personally. less distracting, I think.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin