Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,619   Online: 987

Shooter
    Medium Format

Can Fianlly post pics..

Hey guys.. I looks like I can finally post pics here. I'm not sure why I still can't view the gallery. Maybe I have to contact the administrator? Any way.. I thought I throw this image up . The family and I took a trip over to Rome and Paris this sumer and had a wonderful time. I took my Mamiya C220 with me. You should of seen the looks I was getting with this camera around my neck. anyway.. I was pretty excited about this image. I since printed it and framed it archivally and it my hall way.

Todd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img029.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like the photo posted here.

But the galleries aren't fully accessible to you because you haven't stepped forward to subscribe to the site.

At $24.00 per year a subscription is well worth it, and helps support this valuable resource.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Looking great! What did you end up printing on? The reflection and people walking in the rain is excellent.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great photo!

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format

Arista EDU VC double weight VB

Arista EDU VC double weight FB.. I have very good results with this paper. Slilinium toned it aswell.

Todd

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin