Switch to English Language Passer en langue franįaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,613   Online: 1089

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wow

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Iīve found cast iron frying pans can be very useful when smashing things is on the menu, or at least my wife has. Now I buy cameras that look reasonably alike so that she canīt tell how many I have. I have the Kowa Super 66, once called the poor manīs Hassy, could be I could sneak in a 500 series under the radar.

Congratulations by the way

DIY 4x5 | DIY 6x17 | DIY 6x24 anarmorphic pinhole | Pentax' SV & SP 1000 | Rolleiflex | Kalloflex | Weltix | Royal 35-M | Leica M4-2 | Polaroid 250 | Polaroid 110A / 600SE conversion | DIY Polaroid View | DUO Polaroid TLR | Vito CL | Pentacon SIX | Kiev 6C | Canon EF | Mamiya 1000s

My Blogspot
    My Flickr
    My APUG Gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is great!

Jeff

Shooter
    127 Format
    I just tell my wife, "That's what happens when I put two of these in a dark corner together. It's nature!"

Nah, she doesn't believe me either.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie View Post
    Iīve found cast iron frying pans can be very useful when smashing things is on the menu, or at least my wife has. Now I buy cameras that look reasonably alike so that she canīt tell how many I have. I have the Kowa Super 66, once called the poor manīs Hassy, could be I could sneak in a 500 series under the radar.

Congratulations by the way
    Trust me. Women (if they are not into photography) can't tell one camera from another, even if it's a different format.

Kowa's are fine cameras. Hasselblads are better and of course much more expensive especially when you start buying the Zeiss lenses.

Shooting either camera you will end up taking the same photographs.

Spend your money on film. That's always the best way to go!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Gales View Post
    Trust me. Women (if they are not into photography) can't tell one camera from another, even if it's a different format.

Kowa's are fine cameras. Hasselblads are better and of course much more expensive especially when you start buying the Zeiss lenses.

Shooting either camera you will end up taking the same photographs.

Spend your money on film. That's always the best way to go!
    I'm not trying to piss off women here. The same deal goes for men. If my wife buys new make-up, I can't tell it from the old. If she told me her new shoes were 5 years old, I wouldn't know the difference.

We pay attention to what we are interested in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin