Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,207   Online: 960

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

New 6 x 12 Camera - Auto Exposure

At least, I think it's new. I haven't seen it before. The changeable lenses make it interesting. 90mm and 58mm.

http://microsites.lomography.com/belair/

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    At least, I think it's new. I haven't seen it before. The changeable lenses make it interesting. 90mm and 58mm.

http://microsites.lomography.com/belair/

Steve.
    You people over in Europe need to talk between yourselves more often

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum51/1...omography.html
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, I did say I hadn't seen it before!!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And It Is Reasonably Priced !

Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I liked the "both lenses bring high quality photos while still being loaded with the Lomographic charm we all know and love." Poor focus, vignetting and quality?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got to say there quite nice looking cameras. If I already didnt have to many cameras I could be tempted to get one.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just ordered the metal 'Jet Set' version. Till now I keep on using my Rolleiflex 3.5F more compared to my Holga simply because the Holga is never ever sharp somewhere in the picture. With the Rolleiflex at F3.5 at least the centre is sharp. Besides this, the Rolleiflex is of course completely different and better than anything Lomography makes.

But then... 6x12 format for 209 euro (introduction price) including 2 lenses is worth to try. If there is at least some degree of normal sharpness I would be happy. Should be shipping before deceber 19th.

Rene

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I love the 6x12 format which is why I made my own camera. I don't know if I would have bothered if this was available a few years ago.

I would be interested in knowing if the viewfinders could be purchased separately.

Steve.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Do both lenses come with the camera? I can't find a price for individual lenses anywhere.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes, all three options include both lenses.

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin