Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,076   Online: 972

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Cool story. Those E110's are nice little cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Trexell View Post
    villiage idiots usually don't get a second chance.
    But at least they'll have a clean conscience. If some old lady was selling a box full of Leicas or something I'd have to tell her. I couldn't live with myself.

I did buy a Bronica SQA kit off craigslist for a hundred bucks and sold it on ebay for more than three times that amount but I have no problem taking advantage of people who know how much their stuff is worth.

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DSLR View Post
    If some old lady was selling a box full of Leicas or something I'd have to tell her. I couldn't live with myself.

I did buy a Bronica SQA kit off craigslist for a hundred bucks and sold it on ebay for more than three times that amount but I have no problem taking advantage of people who know how much their stuff is worth.
    That sounds like the same thing. That hypothetical old lady clearly doesn't know what her stuff is worth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin