Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,080   Online: 907

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Matt, there use to be a wonderful Bronica website set up by Sam Sherman, but alas it apparently is no longer.
    Maybe someone would have the ability to resurrect it.

Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, although I have not heard back from Jimmy Koh (which is not surprise given the terrible effect of Sandy), I have obtained Tony Hilton's Bronica book, The early history of Bronica, and his book states that the EC light meter takes a 6 volt battery, e.g., PX28LB 6V Lithium Battery, so apparently the early models of the EC light meter use only 3 volts (as stated in Bronica's EC light meter manual and other sources), the "newer" versions take 6 volts. Hope this helps future users of the Bronica system. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just received the expert's response, i.e., Jimmy Koh, "Bronica made two types TTL light meter, older type using two 1.5 volt battery, newer type using one 6 volt px28 battery same as camera body battery." I am amazed at is FAST reply to my email, especially given Hurricane Sandy and its continuing aftermath.
    Jimmy Koh definitely has my future business on my Bronica Cameras. Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Koh's Camera is great.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jonw View Post
    Just received the expert's response, i.e., Jimmy Koh, "Bronica made two types TTL light meter, older type using two 1.5 volt battery, newer type using one 6 volt px28 battery same as camera body battery." I am amazed at is FAST reply to my email, especially given Hurricane Sandy and its continuing aftermath.
    Jimmy Koh definitely has my future business on my Bronica Cameras. Jon
    That's good to hear, Jon. Jimmy is a great guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin