Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,245   Online: 778

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

517/16 Nettar-Can I use with strap ?

Are there lugs for strap at Zeiss Ikon Nettar 517/16 ? I could not see at camera pictures from the front, may be at the back ?

Thank you,

Umut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't think any of the Nettars have strap lugs. None of mine do, although I don't have the 517/16. Nettars are bottom of the range cameras and tend not to have any frills at all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a 517/16 here next to me. There are no strap lugs of any kind. There is a tripod socket though, I suppose if you're desperate you could use a BlackRapid strap. Lovely camera, a real pleasure to use.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My 516/16 has lugs, and I found some photos of the 515/16 with them, but I suppose they could be post-factory additions. The 518/16 that I regularly use doesn't---I think the postwar models are expected to be used in their leather never-ready cases.

The 6x6 size is pretty comfortable to carry around in one hand, though. I can fit them in the back pocket of my jeans, but I have a large American butt. :-)

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Most compacts 6x6 from the major makers of that vintage are without lugs. Those are pocket-able cameras or to be used in their cases as ntenny said.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin