Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,294   Online: 959

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I shot a roll today using the camera on manual. We'll see what happens. When it's on manual the meter is still screwed up (The meter is lit on the speed that I have the shutter set at, but it's still blinking in the high range, like 500-1000). I tried cleaning the contacts off with no success. I'm going to try another new battery tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a 645 Pro with the prism meter. Forgetting the meter, have you tried shooting based upon your handheld meter and changing shutter and aperture? I'm trying to ascertain whether the problem is with the camera or with the meter. If the camera exposes correctly based upon your handheld meter, than you know the meter is the problem and can be replaced pretty cheaply. If your exposures are all off (and you've verified your light readings) than you have a shutter or aperture actuation issue which can be more expensive. I'm presuming that your processing is standardized across both 35mm and M/F platforms.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi,

I did shoot a roll using my handheld light meter this past weekend. I just developed it today and everything looks great. So, it's definitely the light meter. I tried changing the battery again since I now have like seven of them kicking around in both silver-oxide and alkaline, but still no good. I'll look into getting a new meter at some point. For now it's handheld all the way! I'll try and post some shots soon.

Thanks everyone for your help,

Jorge Jimenez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin