Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,869   Online: 1091

Shooter
    Multi Format

Heads Up on Mamiya RB67 sale on CL. Also a Bronica

There are two ads running on the Appleton, Wi. Craigslist that I thought some of you might be interested in. One is for two Mamiya RB67's (I assume these are just the pro's and not the Pro S or SD. With lenses for $200. Also a little further down on the list is a Broncia for $95. The person selling the Bronica doesn't claim to know much about that camera so I guess it is a case of you get what you pay for. The URL for the Mamiyas is...

http://appleton.craigslist.org/pho/3368458475.html - for the Mamiya

http://appleton.craigslist.org/pho/3368411526.html - for the Bronica

If someone wanted to start getting into MF, these might be a good deal...or maybe not. Just thought I point it out. Ric.

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Shame I'm nowhere near there.

Shooter
    35mm
    I would guess the Bronica to be an ETRS, that looks like the type of lens sold with them. The "AE II" bit relates to the prism viewfinder which has a built-in light meter (and is also of ETRS vintage). That isn't a power winder by the way - it's the standard speed grip. Two strokes of the thumb lever advances the film, lowers the mirror and re-cocks the shutter, and you get a flash hotshoe on the top of the grip.

An excellent deal if it's legit and in working order. If you're planning to buy then download and read the manual for the camera before you go as they do have some quirks, for example the shutter won't fire without a film loaded unless you flick the multiple exposure switch. My backup ETR body came to me as spares or repair because the switch was missing and the dealer didn't know this!
    Last edited by PentaxBronica; 10-30-2012 at 11:53 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Additional info
    Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin