Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,745   Online: 888

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Hasselblad Knob selenium meter

I like the convenience of this, but Ive read they dont work well in low light. How low is low light? And is this really a big problem, since a room at night is much the same every night?

Daniel.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello,
    the sensitivity of built in selenium cell exposure meter is dependent on their size. The cell in the knob is not very large in area and therefore the sensitivity should be lower than with hand-held selenium meters. From my experience with the well known Sixtomat X3 from Gossen, I can say that you can measure all you can shoot hand-held and even a little bit more. The Hasselblad meter is more or less an emergency instrument. Most users prefer an hand-held meter with the possibility of incident light measurement or even a spotmeter acc. to the zone system.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin