Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,093   Online: 984

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    With 9 replies I knew I was too late, but I hate you anyways!

Post some results! From what I've seen on Flickr, those 150mm PS and 40mm PS lenses are pretty nice.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bronica's are the most under rated camera in my opinion. When you get tired of the square format get yourself a GS-1 6x7, not many know much about them, not widely used, and they'll pry mine out of my cold dead hands. And for the Nah-Sayer's about no rotating backs.... I can turn my wrist a lot faster, why? because you can hand hold this 6x7 not like an RB which stands for "Really Big". Will get an SQ someday for street work, only because you can get a drive, the only drawback of the GS. Enjoy you time together.

Shooter
    35mm
    I had an RB for several years, I loved working with it but it was usually a tripod camera for me. One time I mounted the RB (with grip) on a monopod, and managed to break the mounting screw off in the base of the grip... I guess this was from subtle twisting on the (cheap) monopod. It is indeed a heavy camera.

A friend of mine has a GS1 with the speed grip, I've played with it a little and it is a very sweet camera.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin