Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,547   Online: 899

Shooter
    Multi Format

Very odd issue with a Hassy 500C/M and an NPC polaroid back

Hi all.

I'm currently experiencing a very strange issue:

I'm using a Hasselblad 500 C/M, an NPC polaroid back with Fuji FP-3000B, Pocketwizard TT1 and TT5 radios and Canon Speedlites.

I am fairly confident that I expose and meter properly, as this exposes correctly on roll film.

However; when using the polaback and the FP-3000B film, I get horribly underexposed shots. No idea why.
    It's as if the flash isnt there at all. But this only happens with the polaroid film... Any thoughts?

Could the emulsion of the polaroid film be less suseptible to flash, or something (strange as it may sound)?

Thanks.

Realized this might be the wrong place for this, so if a mod would like to move this to the polaroid section that would be fine.
    Last edited by digic; 11-05-2012 at 03:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin