Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,843   Posts: 1,582,647   Online: 1051

Shooter
    35mm

Need a Kiev 88 B-mount 80mm lens

Hi there, I'm new to APUG but definitely not new to film...

Anyway, I've been looking all over the place for an 80mm Kiev 88 B-mount lens with no success, at least as far as finding a reasonably priced one goes. I've checked ebay and just about every online camera store out there.

I was wondering if you guys might have any suggestions for another source, or even better if a member here has one they're willing to part with.
    Thanks in advance!

Shooter
    35mm
    My best guess is still the big auction site, but maybe look for a whole Kiev? The B mount is for the old Salyut/Kiev 88, not the 88CM, right? If so the lens should be named Volna. I found about three on the site. If it is indeed the old Kiev mount, make sure not to buy anything maked as for Kiev 88CM/Kiev 60/Pentacon Six.
    Anyway, have fun with the Kiev and I hope you have better luck then I had with my first one. (Second one is from ARAX and works like a charm)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin