Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,372   Online: 1070

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Hasselblad photography books

Ive seen a few on Australian ebay, are they good? They seem to have one for every area. Ive been suprised how little Hasselblad brochures etc has made it to pdf on the internet.

Daniel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think the reason they have not been scanned, etc is because of copyright issues. It is a shame that Hasselblad would not do that since they are indeed good books. I like them because they talk a little technique, a little equipment, and have pictures to show what the goal is. Years ago I wrote to Hassy USA and they sent me a package with a bunch of them. They are a nice resource for a high-level overview of each topical area.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good advise, Steve, but where? I've never seen those booklets on the web anywhere either... even at QG's fine site.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No! No! No! Not the dreaded two letter troll! All seriousness aside, his technical Hasselblad knowledge was good; interpersonal relationships not so much.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Maybe Im doing somehing wrong, but that site has nothing but manuals. No brochures etc post 57.

Daniel.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Another question, which edition of Ernst Wildi's book is best for 500 series?

Daniel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'd say you don't need the current edition. I have one which is either the previous edition, or the one previous to that (if that makes any sense), and it covers the 500 series thoroughly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by snaggs View Post
    Another question, which edition of Ernst Wildi's book is best for 500 series?

Daniel.
    I think the fifth or sixth edition. The next edition drops a large amount of useful information to make room for digital information.

Also check out http://www.butkus.org/chinon/hasselblad.htm

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thankyou for that link. Another site that doesnt show up in google!!

Has anybody else noticed in the last year that googles listings have become very limited? Usually 1 photo.net link at the top and then just adds, ebay and this rubbish. Traditional camera shops of 80 years no longer appear (even though theyre there), this site doesnt always appear. I used to write SQL, so I can do proper search queries!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin