Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,827   Posts: 1,582,072   Online: 863

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Digital Industrial Lightmeters - Lots of models and use at MF

Quote Originally Posted by PentaxBronica View Post
    If you have a smartphone (particularly an Android one) then try a light meter app first.

I use the BeeCam one on my HTC, it's an incident meter and seems pretty effective assuming you know how to use it (you need to make sure that the light level falling on the meter is the same as that falling on the subject). It worked fine in woodland with uneven lighting, both heavy overcast and sunlight (different days).

I've used it with both the Zeiss Ikon and the Bronica ETR now, no exposure problems with either.
    Read the past posts first, this is not an option for him.

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Digital Industrial Lightmeters - Lots of models and use at MF

Anyone haves spare meter we can donate to him?? . I would if I had extra.

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Stone , thank you for your help. One APUGer from New Mexico who is locomotive engineer has offered me his spare one.
    Thanks everyone , my Cosina have no electronics working and I was in need for Nettar also. Thank you Railroad man.

And Thank you all for all of your efforts to help.

What a lovely thing to work on these diesel electric things, I wish this economic crisis dont effect the producers and workers.

My sister was a PhD student at Harvard and She visited New Mexico 5 months ago. She appeared at local newspaper as the rare few student researcher who visited Carlsbad and stayed there for a month

Thanks again,

Umut

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin