Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,311   Online: 952

Shooter
    Medium Format

Rolleiflex Film selction option?

Hey guys,

Scored on a decent 3.5f. I noticed there is a film type selector. The options are "Col" with a icon of sun, the other is "COL" with icon of clouds and the other is Icon of something that might be Black and white.. it looks like a a graduated swish looking thing? Can anyone explain exactly what those are and I'm understanding these corectly?

ToddB

Shooter
    Medium Format
    They are reminders. For people with multiple Rolleis, so they can tell what film is loaded in what camera. They have no effect on camera operation, etc. So don't worry about where you have it set. Or what each symbol means- they mean whatever you want them to mean!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks.. the Knarling knob is so small. I didnt see it making and difference in anything. Thanks again for the clearfication.

Todd

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin