Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,594   Online: 1129

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Stone but I was not intending to pay $75 (the CHF being very close to $1 now). Given that I'm in AU, separate shipping to/from NYC is a bit silly; I'd just add one to my next B&H order if I get that far.

I'll probably just wait and hope to find a deal on a proper Mamiya 70mm back.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

220 film dimensions/specification (ISO732)

Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    Thanks Stone but I was not intending to pay $75 (the CHF being very close to $1 now). Given that I'm in AU, separate shipping to/from NYC is a bit silly; I'd just add one to my next B&H order if I get that far.

I'll probably just wait and hope to find a deal on a proper Mamiya 70mm back.
    Good luck! As I said I'm ALMOST done with 70mm, but not quite

I'm shocked that no one has a PSF version they would give a copy out about this stuff.

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

220 film dimensions/specification (ISO732)

PDF* silly auto correct...

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin