Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,008   Posts: 1,524,589   Online: 972

Shooter
    Multi Format

Hasselblad question

Easy question. Is there a way to use a cable release if I have a flash grip attached to a 500 c or c/m without removing the grip? I like the feel of the grip but would prefer to fire the shutter with my right hand.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ok thanks. One more quick question.

Would it be advisable to use a B60 to 58 filter ring adapter on a 50mm distagon and the put a normal thickness filer on? Would there be vignetting? How bad? I have some very expensive filters (like $300 each) and they're in 58mm mount.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Get B60 filters and forget about step-up, step-down, or step-sideways adapters.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Best solution would be to try it, the adaptor rings are only a few $'s. But, it sounds like an iffy proposition to me for a 50, it's probably ok for the 80 though.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin