Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,701   Posts: 1,482,635   Online: 779

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fmajor View Post

What i am now looking for is something padded to store my RB67 in (inside my day pack). I may have to stitch something from neoprene myself, but i believe it will be well worth it because then ANY good pack will suffice and i don't have to rely on expensive "photography" packs to haul my gear.
    Have you seen the Hassy Wrap from Artisan & Artist? It may stretch to accommodate your RB
    http://www.artisanandartist.com/acc/acam400.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I ended up with a LowePro Commercial AW for my RZ. Works for me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i use a lowpro 350 will fit allyour kit and comfortabul

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Too lazy right now to read all the replies, but in case anyone is interested, I use the Lowepro Mini Trekker AW.

A backpack that fits my RB67 Pro-S, 3 lenses (one attached), and plenty of accessories. The only things I have that I don't carry with me are the dual-release cable (I don't really like it as much as I thought I would. I just use a single cable), and the split-image focus screen that I've only used a couple times.

It was really cheap on ebay ($30 or so).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin