Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,747   Posts: 1,515,673   Online: 785

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pentaxuser, they usually go for $120 to 180 at keh depending on conition and yep at 75 it does feel like a steal. I tend to get nervous dealing with ebay if I haven't dealt with the person before. Keh I've always felt like I got my moneys worth at least between the normaly conservative grading great service and the warranty is hard to beat, it's why I usually buy from them. well I tracked the lens in question and it should show up here late tomorrow or at worst friday, depending on how slack the post office is.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sure have.. I've been on a Rollei kick for awhile. I caught up in a moment of spontinanity.. Bought a older version Rollei from Canada on the Bay. I felt I over paid for it after I got it. I since recooped the money. It just puts sour feeling in your stomach when you second guess these type of purchases. The only thing that was cool, was it came up close up filters, that I'm hoping I can use with my T model when I get it back from Harry Fleenor. The camera.. I might give it my daughter when gets older.

ToddB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Feeling all better nowit showed up He packed extremely well and I cant see the wear on the barrel i thought I saw in the photo. every thing smooth and clean. I am now ready for friday's end of the world zombie apocolyse predicted by the mayans

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Don't bother trying to photograph "the end" with your new lens... you won't be here to process the film. Do something more productive as a final gesture!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Don't bother trying to photograph "the end" with your new lens... you won't be here to process the film. Do something more productive as a final gesture!
    Yes, EoTW is a job for digital, it's more fitting if you get my drift...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love the SMC-A 150mm f/3.5 on my Pentax 645N. It is a great portrait lens! A few months ago I bought a Mamiya 7 with 65mm and 80mm lenses on the spur of the moment for $1200 on eBay... I regretted it until the camera arrived and I saw the awesome image quality. Now, I think I got a pretty fair deal!

Regards,

Kent

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I hate to say it, but life is more important than wringing your hands over $30. Money is important, but it's not that important.

And by the way, digital tends to bring out all of the flaws. Little nicks or marks look like huge gouges.

Just ask a woman if she'd like to be photographed in high-def.

I've gotten deals, and I've probably paid too much on occasion, although not too often. In the end, I'd rather live my life than worry about a few dollars here and there.

By the way, this probably explains why I'm often broke.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    elekm, , it was more like would it be in good working condition as the more expensive one from keh . hell i was quite willing to buy the keh one just lucked into the ebay lens. And as far as digital and flaws since I don't own anything digital much less a 645d it's not my concern.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congratulations on a good purchase. I find that lenses for my Mamiya 645 Pro TL are so cheap that I often can't resist and thus have ended up with quite a few. To date I have acquired the 35/3.5N, two versions of the 45/2.8, 55/2.8, 80/1.9, 80/2.8, 80/4M, 110/2.8, 150/4, 210/4, 300/5.6 and the 2X TC, and paid less than $100 for every one of them... (some were in fairly rough condition but they all work fine). But then, come to think of it, I got the whole camera (AE Finder, 120 back, mirror box and power winder) for about $100 so this system is clearly one of my best buys!
    Pentax 67ii, Fuji GF670, Mamiya 6, Pentax 645N
    Chemical Cameras
    My Galleries

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, I recently bought a 80mm f5.6 for my Fuji GX680 on ebay while I'm still underway, working on a container vessel and it seems like the seller is an idiot, the communication is very bad and he sent the lens to my own adress, even though I told him to send it to my neighbour's house.
    Don't know what made me order stuff that I can't use for another 2 months -.-...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin