Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,166   Online: 1005

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminM View Post
    Yeah, I recently bought a 80mm f5.6 for my Fuji GX680 on ebay while I'm still underway, working on a container vessel and it seems like the seller is an idiot, the communication is very bad and he sent the lens to my own adress, even though I told him to send it to my neighbour's house.
    Don't know what made me order stuff that I can't use for another 2 months -.-...
    If you paid by PayPal, he would lose any protection if he posted to any other address other than the confirmed address on the PayPal account, I also wouldn't have sent it to an address other than the confirmed address if I didn't know you and you were just a buyer from ebay. Prior to the Auction, I might have been prudent to have asked if he could hold it for you until your return.

Perhaps you should read the PayPal rules and understand them before bidding.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I didn't pay by PayPal... So I guess this is not the case... Well anyway, I'm not that angry that he sent it to the wrong address, because time is obviously not the problem. The problem is that it takes weeks for him to answer :/ and that I blame myself for spending 240 Euros on an item which I can't use right now -.-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminM View Post
    I didn't pay by PayPal... So I guess this is not the case... Well anyway, I'm not that angry that he sent it to the wrong address, because time is obviously not the problem. The problem is that it takes weeks for him to answer :/ and that I blame myself for spending 240 Euros on an item which I can't use right now -.-
    My apologies, I just read my previous post and it reads a little harshly. If you did not pay by Paypal then there is no reason to have not sent it to where you requested. Hopefully you are not in the UK as if so and you can't get someone to collect it for you they will have returned it to sender before you get home.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBob View Post
    Never seconded guessed myself but always wondered what the heck I was doing buying MORE gear when I don't have time for what I do have.

Rhcgn, you will NOT regret those PocketWizards........well worth the money.

Bob E.
    Oh how right you were Bob! So much better!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My whole life has been a seconded geuss!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yep, my Bronica SQ-A. I decided to buy it from the US as it was only £250 over there and ones here in the UK were £350+, I got hit with a £200 import charge. As if that wasn't a kick in the teeth already the shutter in the 150/3.5 it came with didn't work, I was going to buy an 80mm anyway but I'm still going to have to either fix or replace it at some point, thus costing me more...
    Still, it gets plenty of use and It's only getting replaced when it falls apart through use.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin