Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,053   Online: 793

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    They also make a companion bag in the same materials but smaller, enough for a single camera plus other odds-n-ends. I don't have the smaller one, but I'm thinking about getting one as a walkaround bag when I'm traveling.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a bag from here:

http://www.viscontibags.co.uk

I never used to like the everready cases, but one came with my Zeiss Super Ikonta III, and I think it's great, well worth having.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Cool George.. It sounds like a great set up. It's great to hear that you several bags depending on the need. I was starting to think I had a bag fettish. But it only makes sence to have bags that fit a certain outing.

Todd

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thehagman.. Great site. You guys from across the pond have great places to get things. A little different option that what we have. Got to love leather bags and straps. Seems they always compliment vintage cameras.

Todd

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
    Thehagman.. Great site. You guys from across the pond have great places to get things. A little different option that what we have. Got to love leather bags and straps. Seems they always compliment vintage cameras.

Todd
    I've had the bad a few years now, still completely solid, no fraying or damage of any kind. Great bag.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I use a Lowepro Nova 3. Adjustable compartments and it seems perfectly sized with even a back pocket that perfectly holds passport and airline ticket.
    I find the ever ready case very irritating and in the way and hanging the camera around my neck by the strap is very uncomfortable and inconvenient.
    I prefer to take the camera out of the case to take a photo and then put it back in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kit-and-bag.jpg   case.jpg   case-with-open-top.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dpurdy View Post
    I find the ever ready case very irritating and in the way and hanging the camera around my neck by the strap is very uncomfortable and inconvenient.
    I prefer to take the camera out of the case to take a photo and then put it back in.
    Ditto... and if taking lots of pictures I geenrally carry Rollei TLR on a monopod.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Gorgous camera dpurdy. Is that one of those GX Rollei with exotic skin? Nice setup to boot. Thanks for sharing the photos.

ToddB

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
    Gorgous camera dpurdy. Is that one of those GX Rollei with exotic skin? Nice setup to boot. Thanks for sharing the photos.

ToddB
    Thanks Todd. No, it is an older FX with the brown cowhide.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Do you have a strap on your camera? If so.. what type? Leather, nylon or Hippie strap.

ToddB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin