Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,749   Online: 952

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought a 501C from Camera West. http://www.camerawest.com/categories...roducts/12584/ The camera and lens looked like new, works perfectly, and came with a good warranty. The price was not bad either. I would trust them too.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The market does not seem to appreciate already serviced cameras. To my experience you will not be able to regain the cost of the CLA in selling the camera (if you are interested in a refitted Rolleiflex 3.5A for 590$ send me a PM). As a consequence most cameras which are CLA'd, will remain on the shelf until their status is unknown again (by successors selling the inheritance of a passed away photog for instance). So my advice is to find a camera in decent shape and take into account about 150$ for CLA in considering the price. And do not expect to get your 'investment' back in selling it again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin