Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,666   Posts: 1,481,711   Online: 771

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jmccl@yahoo.com View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what is the model of the "pain in the butt Kodak"?
    No1 Pocket Kodak Series II.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I decided against the C33 due to weight, and am going to check out the Autocord before the weekend. I'll report back with my results.

Shooter
    35mm
    Picked up the Autocord with a "Chiyoko" case, Rollei gelb mittel filter, and a Perrin 705 bag all for $100. Seems to be 100% functional but I'm sending it off to Karl on Monday for a CLA.

Shooter
    35mm
    Ran myself up a fever trying to select TLRs but they always seemed to be priced outta range, and settled instead onto an RB67 instead. (more value for money, i think). Although, of course there are the weight and other considerations. And a kilometre and a half walk with the RB was enough to run up a good sweat! :P
    I think, therefore I am.

"aham brahmasmi"

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Inexpensive intro to medium format, aka the failure of the Pocket Kodak.

I have a few similar pocket folders, but you said "didn't come out" I skimmed the thread and didn't see anyone asking what that means, was it all black or all clear? If it was all black, you probably have leaky bellows and I would try wrapping it in duvateyn cloth (spelling?) first.

Secondly saw you mention the RB67, but the newer RZ67 pro II (NON "D" version) with Pro II backs don't have any seals to worry about and the whole system can be gotten fairly cheap.

Anyway just suggesting before you go crazy mentioning what you got or showing pictures of the film so we have a better idea of the issues. Did the edges still have markings? Etc.

Just my thoughts.

~Stone

The Important Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin