Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,935   Posts: 1,585,616   Online: 691

Shooter
    Medium Format

DIY 3x4 Polaroid TLR kit on Kickstarter

I've been following the development of this TLR camera on Flickr for a little while, and it's finally made it to near production stage, so sharing the information.

It's a DIY kit to make a TLR out of a Mamiya 105/3.5 lens (made for Mamiya C series TLRs) that can take 3x4 polaroid backs as well as various Graflex roll-film backs up to 6x9. The 105 lens covers 6x9 fine and covers most of 3x4.

FYI, I immediately pledged for the "Deluxe" Kit

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...r-instant-film

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here's the official companion blog that talks about some of the reversible mods you need to make to the lens & backs to adapt them to the camera: http://duo-tlr.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    looks cool but, being as how I'm all thumbs when it comes to craftsmanship, I'll stick to the really excellent work of whoever put my rolleiflex together.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Haha, kudos to you. I'd say the same about my Mamiya C330f (which I'm really loving lately), if it weren't for the fact that this thing would let me shoot 6x9 as well as 3x4 instant film.

I'm actually helping this guy out in return for receiving a slightly custom version that'll allow me to fit my two Xenotar 100mm f2.8 lenses on this babe.

Shooter
    35mm
    I donated 9 bucks...not because I want a camera like this, but because I support his creative adventures. I hope this works out for the creator and those who are interested in using it.

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll have to contribute, as I have a 105mm lens looking for a new camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Great to see the contributions coming in; I really want this to materialize I'm also lending the newer, plastic clamp Mamiya Polaroid holder to Mr. Kadooka so that he can accommodate that in his design (I only have those, you see :-)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin