Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,840   Online: 1052

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy22 View Post
    Re: 70mm filn available in 2013 ULF order?

FP4+ and HP5+ will be available as 70mm unperforated in the 2013 ULF run, announced usually in May shipped in August

Regards

Simon
    Unperforated= very very good.
    for those developping. clayton tume posted this: cut away the base of a fuji film-box. stick it to the end of mid-cut axe of jobo 2500 reel. from me: for single reel-usage just use testdrum(for 10x40cm prints). 500ml chemistry only needed. for c-41 i am using replenishing-technique. learnt from tetenal. There are a lot of instructions(incl. innovations) using cpa-2/cpp etc. jobo rotating machines. newest is improved cpp3.
    www.3dreal.tk
    www.stereopan.org
    under reconstruction
    3dstereomedia
    aeropanorama
    marspanoramas

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Finally found the elusive JOBO 70mm film reels after 12 years (LOL)

OMG!! I just found one too, the Nikor one excited and posting my excitement!

It's much smaller than my home made one...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Too bad the 70mm film won't fit the Hasselbald 70mm back.
    The Hassleblad 70 back takes perforated type II film.

Then again, I would rather have Delta 100 in 220 film than 70mm

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Finally found the elusive JOBO 70mm film reels after 12 years (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by ac12 View Post
    Too bad the 70mm film won't fit the Hasselbald 70mm back.
    The Hassleblad 70 back takes perforated type II film.

Then again, I would rather have Delta 100 in 220 film than 70mm
    I agree, I'm a little confused why they chose unperf as most 70mm backs that I know of take perf film... But I think my Mamiya RZ67 AND The Hassleblad will still work with non perf, as long as you're slow to crank the film advance, it should slide past the teeth, you might not get shutter count, but it should have the right frame advancement OK.

Though some 4x5 backs with 70mm adapters are non-perf so maybe that's why, combined with those that want to re-roll 116/616 they probably felt unperf would sell more...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I didn't think anyone wanted them anymore? I passed up a Jobo loader and reel at the market in Box Hill a couple of weeks ago...would have got it for $5 at a guess....
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Coulda made a good profit on that even if it wasn't 70mm. Jobo stuff usually goes for a decent price.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew K View Post
    I didn't think anyone wanted them anymore? I passed up a Jobo loader and reel at the market in Box Hill a couple of weeks ago...would have got it for $5 at a guess....
    you're kidding me!!!???

I need a second bulk loader as I have two film types I'd like to have on hand for bulk loading if possible... if you go back there, can you pick them up for me?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I keep tripping over my Graflex RH50 film back, trying to decide whether or not to get some 70mm film, but then I would have to buy a reel to process the stuff. I'm still undecided. I might just want to post it and get rid of it. Problems of being a pack rat,er hoarder.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    No need for the Jobo 2517 70mm(220 lenght-172cm) reel. One can use one complete 2500 reel plus one part-smaller one if i remember right. Maybe someone having two sets can show it. It can be mounted in testdrum 2540 with 500ml only. I tried it out-2540 can take it up. did develop yet with that setup but developped a lot of 70mm film with the 2517 only in the 2540. 2517 was much cheaper 20 years back. I also have the large 5m-set. not yet used. could imagine not easy to handle when opening. Have the alden loader. removed the counter since it is prone of film-scratching(didnt try it out and wont in the future. the counter would slide over the film. The hole must be then covered with lighttight tape. Dont dropt the alden, the company which produced seems no more in business. could chekup its name. They sent me a free cover or part which broke when i dropped it. I will reactivate 70mm developping in 2015. technical pan and other exotic films. or agfa aviphoto x100 or x400 which i dont yet have. Will remember you that they have no mask, ideal for scanning and b+w. 70mm can be cut down before or after shooting. xkaes....at aol.com can deliver all kind of slitters. 3 month delivery/production time. money in advance. i will get the one which cuts 120 from one side not leaving remains of perforation. They could block developping -machines. Hasselblad 70 and Unperforated film: I have read about somene whohad exchanged the rollers. I have all kind of 70mm backs. RH50(67/45) for perforated and UP 70mm. mamiya rb plus vaccum-set rz-adapter, hasselblad 70mm but no cameras for all of these yet only polaroid MP4. Used 70mm in roundshot 65/70/220. see here: www.auschwitzpanorama.tk Heavy camera. Hate to carry it around. 14kgs with tripod and stuff. But nice shift which can avoid Fieldcamera. altostorm panoramacorrector can undistort up to 160 °. or panoramafactory or....
    www.3dreal.tk
    www.stereopan.org
    under reconstruction
    3dstereomedia
    aeropanorama
    marspanoramas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I also have the 5 meter tank, reel and loader, sitting unused for years now. Last time was for a round shot camera session, a couple of years back
    Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas
    http://imaginarymagnitude.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin