Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,640   Online: 1166

Thread: RZ67 VIEWFINDER

Shooter
    Medium Format

RZ67 VIEWFINDER

HI guys ihave amamiya rz67 pro mk1 i want to buy a viewfinder there are to types one with dials on top the other one with dials on the right hand side the one with dials on the side has full f/stops the one with dials on top has half f/stops which one do i need the mamiya pro1 only has full stops can i use anyone of the viewfinders on rz67 pro1 ment thanksSTEVEP51

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can use either of the AE prisms on the RZ67 mk1. I'd get the later one with dials on top, as it gives you half-stops, plus works on an RZ II if need be.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ED thank you ive tried every where for the info mamiya books even a top name dearlership no one new so i thank you again PS..im new to the mamiyarz67.stevep51

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll second Ed's info.
    I have a side dial (one) for the RZ (can no longer be upgraded by mamiya for ProII, but some modded units are out there)
    The double top dial FE701 is made later (Pro II era) but is backward compatible with earlier plain ole RZ

My side dial unit is excellent and offers spot or average modes but will go to spot mode if the meter determines there is a wide dynamic range in the frame.

I believe both of the metered finders offer stepless shutter speeds when in Aperture Priority.

Ed, is that correct?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin