Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,776   Online: 921

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks for all the replies and encouragement,

Today, I got a 80mm Schneider Componon f/5.6 enlarging lens for my Omega B8, but I have no lens carrier yet, so I'm not quite ready, guess I'll have to make one until I can find the correct lens carrier.

Somewhere down the road I'll have to get me a handheld meter. Until then, I'll just have to use the center weighted and spot meter in my Canon A2.

Chuck

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    my mistake!!

I mean negative carrier.......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't forget medium format reels for your developing tanks!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've owned my RB since the mid-80's. It's a great camera. A tank in the field but worth it all the way. Like you, I had a friend who went digital and gave me his RB plus other goodies that I'm to sell for him. I'll get to that after my fun. Sometime.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I hadn't been doing any photography for the last 6 years due to health issues. The "Digital Revolution" (just kidding) has put a great deal of absolutely exquisite equipment on the market at rock bottom prices. Within the last few months I have purchased used Hasselblad gear for as little as 15 cents on the dollar. Enjoy your gear and the advantage of medium format-I love to shot extachrome and have been absolutely blown away by 100 VS and have also had great results with Kodaks new UC 100 and UC 400 print films. Find a good pro lab and establish a good relationship and have fun.The market is glutted with fantastic equipment that many could never have afforded when new. Let the Digital shooters keep selling their gear for pennies on the dollar. Shoot some slides and enjoy.
    As long as there are those that buy film,shoot film and process film -there will always be film. Don't believe the myth that film is dead or dying.

Shooter
    35mm
    you did much better than I. I just bought a new RZ 67 kit. All my friends think I am crazy because I didn't get a digital body for my 35 gear. I'm also looking forward to having some fun with the larger negs

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I shoot a lot of large format now but you will have to pry my RB from my cold dead hands....I love it....image quality is superb. Nice buy!
    Dave in Vegas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations Chuck great buy, you are going to love it. Now is the time to get some 120 ACROS and some Rodinal and enjoy BIGGER negatives.

Welcome Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin