Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,149   Online: 986

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nwilkins View Post
    I don't do much macro photography but I notice it focuses incredibly close - does anyone know what the image magnification is for close-ups?
    Maximum magnification is 0.88 according to the table on page 25 of the RB67 Pro-S manual available from mike butkus' site as well as Mamiya's site.

Be careful of the front element, and your shadow ?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The RB extension tubes seem fairly plentiful as well.

I keep musing about finding a beater RB body and seeing if I could add tilt to it. Wouldn't that be cool?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks Matt!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's an incredibly good price!!. Did you get the "C" version?
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yes it is the C version. I was very happy to finally see it at a price I could afford! It was the main piece of equipment I have been looking for for a while. No longer will I have to use the 35mm camera if the shot requires a wide angle lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Now go out and make a master piece! I came back from a landscape shooting trip and wished very much I had that lens.... instead, I had to take my 35mm so I can go wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yes I have been carrying my FM2 when I go out with the RB in case I need the 28mm lens. It will be nice now to be able to take just the one camera for shooting MF stuff (and the backpack still weighs under 18lbs!)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh man, 6x7 wide angles will make you pleased for waiting for the right price.
    Patience is a virtue.

Have fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin